Sunday, December 13, 2009

Classic Santa Picture

We're all feeling better now. Even me! I know my last post was a little Scrooge McDuck but you must understand, last week was just one of those weeks I don't want to relive. Having a sick kid for 8 days straight would wear Mary Poppins out! Not to mention, the stress of the holidays was catching up with me. But my tree is up, I have much more shopping done now, and I received an email that my Christmas cards were shipped yesterday, so hopefully those will be out by the end of this week. Plus I got to spend some time with two of my favorite people today, and that helped tremendously!

Since I'm smiling again, I had to share some of the BEST pictures from our Disney vaca. We squeezed in a visit with Santa, and the pictures are awesome. Now keep in mind as you look at these, L was not at all scared of Santa. He simply did not want to be held. Right before this, he and brother were walking around, climbing up and down on the nutcracker and curbs, having a fine time. As soon as I picked him up, here's what happened...

Presenting the "official" McD Boys Santa Picture for 2009 -


And here are some that were snapped by either mom or dad as we posed for the professional photographer. Enjoy!




Isn't that last one funny? J is huggin' Santa for all he's worth, while L looks like we've been pulling his toenails off! Santa was super nice (wasn't he mom? LOL!), but we just couldn't capture that magical moment here. Not to worry, we did get an AMAZING picture of J with Santa that I included on our Christmas card. It was too sweet to not share. Maybe I'll have one with both boys next year. ;)

No comments: