Sunday, January 30, 2011

Toothless Grin & Sleepovers

Our sweet boy lost his fourth tooth yesterday, completing the cutest toothless smile we've ever seen!

I actually had to yank a little on this one...ewww, but it was stuck out in a weird position and I had no choice. He was brave and only let a small tear escape from the corner of one eye. I can't believe he's already lost so many. Seems early, but I guess it holds to what I've heard about babies that cut their teeth earlier also lose their teeth earlier.

In other news, this is how our boys sleep these days. Isn't it cute??? LJ has taken to big brother's bed, so as long as they aren't bothering each other, we are o.k. with it. It actually seems to help them calm down and fall asleep faster. I'm sure that will change one day, but for now, we love that they love each other so much.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW, that is a lot! We were SO happy to finally get the first one out after 7 years! They are sure growing.

C. said...

Awww - how sweet are these cutie pie boys?