Thursday, May 12, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

So proud of our sweet firstborn. We made it through Kindergarten!!! (And when I say we, yes, WE made it through! lol)

What a blessing this year and this school has been to our lives. I feel like I'm being given an opportunity to experience some things with my child that some others may not. Not that other mommies aren't teaching their children every day, I know they are and have many friends who are EXTREMELY involved in their children's education. I just feel that there are some really cool moments that I have been blessed to be a part of with my son. Being a co-teacher is a sacrifice and work, for sure, but in return I have been given so many "moments" - many I can't even really explain with words. I just know I will forever cherish this time I've been given in such a unique way with him.

So many fun pictures from that day. Both sets of grandparents were able to celebrate this milestone with us. There were only a few tears, but very happy ones. Thank goodness his next graduation is a looooong time from now!










No comments: