A quick post (so I don't forget for his baby book later) -
L has officially gone from 4 teeth to 7 teeth in TWO DAYS. An 8th one is on it's way, but yesterday, another bottom tooth (to the left of his two center teeth) broke through, and today, I noticed two more on the top (on either side of his top two) had FINALLY broken through as well. That would explain the moaning I heard from his crib this morning from about 5 a.m. to a little after 6 a.m. Poor baby. Teething is hard work!
The good news - since this little guy is ALL about table food these days, these new teeth just mean more chompers to eat that meat with. So far, he hasn't met a beef, chicken or pork he doesn't like. :) Tonight, he ate a bowl of daddy's yummy spaghetti with meat sauce. And diced apples. And some cheerios. That was just dinner!
Two weeks from today he'll be ONE!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's so yummy that I want to eat HIM up!
Post a Comment