I found a picture of me earlier this week taken when I was about 13 months old. I knew that my littlest man favored his mama, but when I saw the picture it kinda amazed me. Not only does L act like me (well, he acts more like my mom...hahahaha! love you mom!), but he also really does look like me! We are both the exact same age in these pictures.

We all know how much J favors his daddy. He looks like him, acts like him...is basically mini-daddy. He even calls himself "Little J"! I guessed that daddy was about 3-4 when this picture was taken of him, and J was a little over 3 yrs during his photo shoot.
And it only makes sense that b/c the oldest looks just like his Dad, that he favors his mom. Of course, I love it! And vice versa - since tiny tot looks just like me, he is way more into his Daddy. He responds to Dad in a way that is pretty special. We're so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment