Yes, you are reading the blog formerly known as "3 Guys & A Girl" and yes, this is a new blog post! Shocking, I know. So very much has happened since the last time I posted on this blog. Several times I have sat down to update it, only to find myself at a loss for words, or even more so, at a loss for time.
A new post will be coming soon with an update on the McD family. But before that happens, here are some current pictures of our two boys. JMcD is now eight years old and LMcD is four years old.
 |
| Ok, this one isn't super recent. November 2012, my birthday :) |
 |
| March 2013 |
 |
| Jody and boys, March 2013 |
 |
| SeaWorld with Baby American Alligator, March 2013 |
 |
| Birthday Party at Natural Bridge Caverns, March 2013 |
No comments:
Post a Comment