Back to our weekend - we took the boys to SeaWorld on Friday, and then to downtown SA on Saturday. Of course, J LOVES SeaWorld and had a blast. Especially since he was with his cousins and they pretty much dote on him.
One of J's favorite parts of the day - eating Shamu shaped ice cream with Daddy!
L's first trip to SeaWorld. I think he watched a couple of seconds of some of the shows, but basically, just enjoyed being outside. He looked around all day!
J and Cousin C fed and petted the dolphins. Doesn't he look cool?
Saturday - all of the kids first visit to the Alamo! Growing up in this area, I probably visited this site at LEAST a dozen times as a child. Not until I was older did I really understand how amazing this historical site is, as are all of the missions in SA. I hope that our boys have the same love of history that their Daddy and I have. And their Grammy, who is a proud member of the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution - they have contributed funds to the current restoration project at the Alamo by the way.)
The kids on the Riverwalk. It was the perfect day to be outside. We could have just sat on the benches by the river and people watched all day - o.k., the adults could have done that. The kids were ready to go to the children's museum!
No comments:
Post a Comment