Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween...a little late

So I know I'm behind but I just can't seem to stay well longer than about 5 days in a row! I knew last week wasn't going to be my week when I woke up early Wednesday morning with HIVES! Then, on Saturday, I got the crude again. Yucky sinus junk. Ugh. I am SOOOOO ready to not be sick.

Luckily, I'm on the upswing today and know I need to post Halloween pictures of our little guys. J was so excited to dress up like Indiana Jones. Granted, he's never seen one of the movies, but the movie previews sure got his attention, as did the theme song. And what better animal for our L to be than a lion?




L was a good sport with his lion's hood, but was much happier with it off.This is the 3rd year we've trick or treated with the Bird family. A was a woodland fairy and EK was Little Red Riding Hood. Aren't they a cute bunch?
Our trick or treaters in action. J came home with WAY too much candy. Good thing Daddy and I can help him out with that problem!!!

No comments: