Thursday, November 6, 2008

Shots, Rice Cereal & Doctors, Oh My!

Today was L's four month well-check. Dr. H was so happy with how he is growing & developing. Here are his latest stats:

Weight: 16lbs 13ozs (75-90%)
Height: 25 1/2 inches (75%)
Head: ummm, can't remember the measurement but it's 75-90%!

Still smiling, even after getting two shots today.



Despite the fact that he is still a roly-poly, he did come down in the growth chart a bit from his 2 month check. Dr. H said he bets he will fall into the 50-75% for both weight and height by 6 months. Fine by me! This boy is starting to become very heavy in that infant carseat. Of course, he'll probably be out of it by 6 or 7 months!

Little L also tried rice cereal for the first time today. I made it very liquidy, just like the instructions say to for his first feeding. I think he wanted more of a challenge. I added a bit more and he did great. He didn't want all of it, but for a first attempt, I call it a success. The three pictures below were taken by big brother b/c daddy wasn't home from work yet. Quite a little photographer, isn't he?



Sidenote: I have been planning on trying cereal this week, but didn't think about where the poor baby would sit to eat! Thank goodness for the Bumbo. I must get daddy to put that highchair together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! He looks like he is really enjoying that cereal!!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me Kathy.

TheSartors said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! Very cute!

Janai Rogers said...

WOW! Liam is only ounces away from Brody! Owen might have to protect him little bro! Can't wait to see you guys.

C. said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! Rolls!! MORE rolls!!!!