Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Yes, I know this is late. I didn't have time to blog over the weekend because the hubby was super sick. He was unable to make the one hour drive to San Marcos on Saturday for our oldest niece's birthday party (she just turned 11...I feel so old!), and unable to go to church with me and the boys Sunday morning. NO FUN! But a BIG thanks to Grammy & Papa for driving up Sunday morning and meeting the boys and I at church...at 9 a.m. It was nice to have my own Mom with me since my hubby could not be there - and nice to have the extra hands & help!

Even though my husband missed out on most of the festivities of the weekend, he did manage to have J give me a present on Sunday afternoon. Complete with three cards from him, J and L! Even though I love my present (more on that below), the cards were so special too. J wrote my name on the envelope of his card and his name on the inside. That is a great present right there!

I was sad when I realized that evening that I didn't get one picture of me with the boys. These things happen when the family's routine is a bit off. At least I have the sweet picture at the top from our recent photo shoot. Oh, and I have my present - my new phone! I might be having too much fun with it. Who needs a big computer when I have this (in white) --

Happy (late) Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms, grandmothers and mommies-to-be in our lives! We love you all!

No comments: