As soon as he saw me, he started waving!
Hi Mom!
And just this week, he's taken a couple of tumbles while learning this standing thing requires some balance. I'm searching today for more of those foam pads for downstairs. I know babies fall when they are learning to walk, but hitting his head on the hard wood floors was NOT a good thing. It scared both of us and I think I found a couple more gray hairs after it happened!
Here's trouble J & EK Style --
Actually, on this day, they were quite the angels. Even though J has a "girl friend" at preschool, he still calls EK his best bud. They have so much fun together! What a blessing!
Oh, time to run. Today is J's last day of preschool. Splash day and a surprise bday party for his teacher all rolled into one. Should be FUN!
1 comment:
Our little ones DO look angelic in this picture! LOL! Boy, do they have our numbers... :)
Post a Comment