
Yesterday at J's preschool, all the Mom's were treated to a morning of "Mom & Muffins" fun! The school had juice and muffins upon arrival for all the kids and Mom's, and we were able to see some of the work they have been doing lately. All the mommies were given pictures, recipes and a sheet of "All about my mom" answers filled out by our preschoolers. My favorite answer was "My mom is really good at __________" to which J answered "playing the flute." Huh? Then I remembered that we recently discussed what musical instruments I knew how to play, and I told him that I played the piano and flute when I was younger. Guess that really stuck with him! Most of the other answers were funny, but the last one was so sweet - "My mom is great because...she loves me!" Awwwwww.
L had fun too - he found a friend during the breakfast. The only problem is that he says hello by gently bumping his head against yours - not a great thing to do to other babies!

Guess who sat together during the breakfast?
After our special breakfast, the kiddos treated us to a special show complete with two songs - "The Mommy Song" and "Lord You are my Rainbow" - and a slide show. Luckily, Daddy was able to join us toward the end of our breakfast and was able to see this great show.
The bug class pre-show. Don't they look thrilled? lol

Getting all lined up and singing "The Mommy Song"


The kids really started getting into the songs...except for J. He sang all the words, but didn't do the hand motions. I think he took the teacher's orders to "stand still" a little too literally!

L enjoyed the show too.
1 comment:
Love, love, love the picture of you and your big guy. ;) Looking forward to many days at the pool with you, my sista.
Post a Comment