I was reminded of something funny that happened a few weeks ago when the boys and I met a friend for lunch. My oldest boy, J, is always saying funny things. After lunch, my friend bought a couple of those multicolored bouncy balls for J from a machine at the front of the restaurant. He was having so much fun bouncing them and being silly. We headed to the restrooms before leaving the restaurant. I took the boys in the biggest stall, and while J was using the potty, I was holding his new toys. Still being super silly, with a big smile on his face, but ever so innocently, he said, "Mommy, are you eating my balls?" Very loudly. Then he proceeded to say, "Don't put my balls in your mouth mommy!"
I heard my friend and another woman trying not to laugh. I am sure I was 10 shades of red as we walked out of that stall.

Just one of his MANY tooty moments...
1 comment:
LOL!! Love it!
Post a Comment