Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sweet Brothers

Awwww, I finally got the camera in time to catch L giving his brother sweet hugs and kisses (taken a few days ago...now L is sick so no kisses for a couple of days at least!)
I know eventually will come a day when my two sweet boys might not see eye to eye, or might actually - gasp - get in a fight. Until that day comes, I am going to soak up the love they exhibit for one another right now. Don't get me wrong - I've seen J get frustrated with his baby brother, and push him away with his feet or tell him to stop grabbing whatever he is holding. And L is not afraid to tell (by screaming) his big bro to get out of his face. But at this moment in time, they are also not afraid to show their love and affection for each other - and I LOVE IT!

L loves to climb over...well, anything. Especially his brother.

J is more excited than anyone that L is finally walking. He loves to help him get his balance.


Trying to help L turn to walk to Daddy.

Cheering on his baby brother. They are each other's biggest fans (well, along with mom & dad!)

No comments: