We finally did it. We made a trip down to my hometown for L's first haircut. The same sweet, wonderful person that cut my hair (and still cuts my mom's, dad's, sister's and niece's hair) was able to get L in on Saturday morning for a haircut. We were so worried about it. One, he hates to sit still. I knew it would be a challenge. Two, I am in LOVE with his sweet curls. I didn't want them to disappear, I just wanted them to be a bit more "tame."
Wetting his curls, before the first snip...
But it was NOT as easy as these two pictures make it look. We tried to get started, he cried, threw his head back, arched his back. So out came the cheerios. Hubby and I got a system down, and as long as he had a constant supply of cheerios to grab out of daddy's hand, he was calm.
Here are some more shots -
No comments:
Post a Comment