
I cannot keep up with this blog! We have since had ANOTHER long fun weekend, but I need to finish the posts from our weekend in Dallas first. We took J and L to the State Fair for the first time. They both loved it - especially J! And of course, we had to take a family photo in front of Big Tex.

The boys waiting in line to get in. It was a little chilly, but it did not rain one drop until we were heading for the car. PERFECT weather! I'd much rather have on a
hoodie than be sweating any day!

Daddy and J about to ride a
rollercoaster. It was pretty big, so we were surprised J wanted to ride it.

Before take-off. The after pictures weren't as pretty. :) I wish I had taken a picture of the full ride...there was one pretty
sizeable drop for a 4 yr old. After getting off, he told me, "Mommy, that scared the chickens out of me!"

A slower paced ride.

Fighting fires - neat idea for little kids.

One of our
favs. Daddy didn't hesitate to crash into us every chance he got. FUN!

All those rides made us hungry. Nothing else but a Fletcher's Corny Dog of course. J said it was the best corn dog he ever ate!

Apparently, this fair and corny dogs are SO good, even Oprah came to check it out. See her eating her corny dog?

And causing a traffic jam? We were in the right place at the right time. They literally pulled the
barricade right next to our legs, so I got this excellent picture. BTW - my hubby told me this morning that the State Fair episode airs TODAY! I hope I'm not on it!!!
LOL!

L was a trooper. Here he is playing with Nana. We think he liked just watching all the "interesting" people!!

One of the boys (all THREE) favorite places was the Ford pavilion. Hubby made an argument that this car goes well with his eyes! Goober.

J's favorite place - sitting in Bumblebee!!! That's right, he got to sit in a Transformer car! Uncle T - warning - he might ask you if you know Bumblebee now...(or if you can get him one, HA!)

He also enjoyed playing games with daddy.

And sweet big brother even shared his winnings with his baby brother.
Awwww! What a great time we had. Thanks again Nana & Papa D!!! I have a feeling J will to go now every year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment