We had to share this special video with you. Even though L has been taking steps on his own for a couple of months now (well, about three to be exact!), he hasn't done much walking on his own. We weren't too worried at 15 months, then he hit 16 months last week, and to be honest, we started to get a teeny bit nervous. Apparently, he was just taking his time. ;) Just since Sunday, it's as if a light went on in his cute little noggin, and well, we have a walker!
Did you hear his proud Daddy in the background? LOL! He was on the phone with Nana and was giving her a play by play. Too cute! Sorry for the shaky video, I kept backing up so he couldn't reach me!
Have I mentioned lately how much I love my boys. They are so incredible in so many ways. We are so blessed and I thank God every day for their sweet spirits. And I try to remind myself to enjoy every minute with them...especially as we tour potential kinder programs for next fall! sniff, sniff.
No comments:
Post a Comment