Sunday, November 22, 2009

So behind...

Last week is kind of a blur. With J's last week of preschool before the Thanksgiving break & a Thanksgiving program on Friday, our annual ACA fundraiser for the JLA (both working it and shopping/GNO), and helping host a baby shower for one of my best friends on Saturday, the week just got away from me. I have lots of new pictures to share, mostly from J's program. I WILL get them up in the next day or two. Promise.

I am thankful this week will be much less stressful, because I have exactly seven days to get us ready and packed for WDW!!!! Actually, only six days since we will be in San Marcos on Thursday for Thanksgiving. It sounds like a lot of time, but now that I say it, I better get started! All you mom's out there know that I'll be packing for all three of my boys essentially...even the hubby. lol

No comments: