
Friday was J's Thanksgiving Program & Feast at preschool. The program was short, but sweet. The 4/5's recited "Five Fat Turkeys" and sang two Thanksgiving songs. J knew every word and sang his little heart out.

This is the entire 4&5 year old group (J is on the top row, 6th from left).All of these kids will be heading to kinder next year!

Post-show, L headed straight for the steps. He must climb everything!

This is our new "normal". Gone are the days of getting both boys to look at the camera and smile. Really, that only lasted as long as L was a small baby, and didn't know that looking away while mommy is yelling, "L, look over here. Where's Mommy? LJM!!!!" could be so much fun. :P

At least J can pose with someone who WILL look at the camera. This little girl goes to both preschool and church with J, so they are pretty good friends.

While J was feasting, L was trying to make a getaway. This little one takes a WHOLE lot of energy, but he sure is fun!
I still need to download baby shower pictures, and realized, I made it through ACA with not one picture. I guess I needed a break from the boys AND the camera! LOL! I am kinda sad, because the decorations were gorgeous this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment