Our final Christmas celebration took us out to West Texas to Aunt Janai and Uncle Todd's. The four boys had a great time together - although with three of them being under the age of 2, picture taking wasn't exactly easy. Due to varying nap times, I only made it home with these three pictures of all of them together. And two of the four were crying. At least we have pictures, right?
The first photo. Our little L wasn't happy, nor was B-boy. Nana couldn't stop laughing through it all!
Nope, still not happy. Big J is getting bored...
That's it. No chance of four smiles, but I'm sure we'll love these pictures when all of these guys are older.
I wish I had a picture of both boys with their cars ears on, but only O thought it was cool to wear them. So cute, isn't he?
Since B wasn't into his ears, Aunt Nai decided she would model them. Little did we know this was all a ploy to distract us from a very exciting, sneaky announcement. The 5th McD grandbaby is on his/her way - due the end of July!!! WOOHOO!
Love this picture! Our oldest is so much like his daddy in so many ways...
The twins really took to their big cousin, and I know he loved playing with them.
L opened his presents the next morning - sleep was more important to him the night before. ;) Nana & Papa D bought all of the boys these precious stuffed wildcats with jersey's from Daddy & Aunt Janai's high school alma mater.
The best toy in the house - a mini-trampoline! L thought it was so fun to just sit and let the boys bounce him.

1 comment:
LOL! Especially love the picture of J with Daddy!
Post a Comment