Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A BIG DAY PART TWO!


Awww, brotherly love!!!!

The other reason it was a big day today is because L is Two Months Old today! Really, it has been a great day. First, with J's new preschool experience going so well (see post below) and then with our sweet baby hitting his two month milestone. Not to mention, they both woke up in such great moods this morning. And I got us all ready and out the door ON TIME! I'm still smiling about that...lol!

Now it's L's turn. Here are some pictures from yesterday and today. He is growing so fast. It seems to surprise everyone else, but not hubby and I. We had a chunky monkey the first time around - why should it be any different now? We will take him in on Friday for his well check and official weight, but we think he is nearing the 14 lb mark. No wonder carrying him in that darn car seat is so difficult!

1 comment:

Janai Rogers said...

you need a loaded carrier for the other arm to get my sympathy! ha ha