Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Two of my bestest buddies celebrated their birthday's this weekend - one on Friday and one yesterday. Since my birthday is only about a month behind theirs, we typically all go out for one big celebration. As you can imagine, I'm REALLY looking forward to it this year. :)

Here is one of the bday girls visiting us in the hospital the day of L's birth. She came on official hospital business (a.k.a. she brought us parking passes! LOL!) I was pretty out of it due to my epidural so I don't remember much and she said I went to sleep shortly after she got there! Oops! At least she is a good enough friend that she didn't care! Oh, and her bday was a mini-milestone this year...hehehe!


Here is the other bday girl holding L when he was just a few days old. She is my other "sister." It's almost not a joke anymore, b/c we've lost count of how many times complete strangers have asked us if we were either a) sisters or b) twins. Now we just say yes! It doesn't help that we are a lot alike and tend to share the same brain!!!! And now she is well into her 30's too!!!! LOL!HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN MY SISTAS! I love you both very much (and so do my little guys). I can't imagine my life without you both in it...and wouldn't want to!

1 comment:

TheSartors said...

Happy B-day you three! Hope you had a great time!