Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

I. Am. So. Excited.

Really.

We have tickets to see U2 in concert in October! Both the hubby and I are going to have a difficult time waiting patiently for the concert. We each have a Top 5 List of solo artists/groups that we want to see before they either a) stop performing or b) kick the bucket. U2 was #1 on both our lists (well, tied with R.E.M. on my list, but we've seen them so U2 is now in the top slot). We can't wait to rock out with the DoFlo & JoJo to the sweet sound of Bono's voice.

Just had to share. Hmmmm, now I'll have to bump someone up on my list...

FYI - I got our tickets on Saturday and have been meaning to post about the joy of holding them in my hands. Little L kept me up all night last night, I am super tired right now, but still - I'm smiling b/c we're going to see U2!

3 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

I had no idea. Kinda feel like I don't even know you!

C. said...

Okay, so this is ONE instance where I'm older than you... ;) I need to find my fun mojo - sleep deprivation zaps the fun right out of ya. I know! Let's have our own concert...I mean, SOUL TRAIN!

KMcD said...

Janai - lol!!! You should hang out more with your ol' sil. I really am fun, ya' know. ;)

C - ummmm, YES you ARE fun. Everyone has different Top 5 List's. I bet yours is waaaaaay cool. Soul Train, here we come.

And btw - the reason I will spare no expense to see any of my Top 5 live is b/c of this - never seeing INXS in concert before the untimely death of Michael Hutchence. What a waste. Yes, they have a new lead singer. It's just not the same.