Here are some cute and funny pictures that just have not made their way onto this blog yet. I love the one above b/c he was MEANT to wear that outfit on that day. Poor baby, not his fault he was teething but still. Brutal.
Anyway, these boys keep me busy, and well, this summer has just flown by. So I figured before J starts preschool, I should get these up. Oh, and I was sad yesterday when I realized I incorrectly counted how many days until preschool on facebook. I thought it was 2 weeks from this past Wed, but in reality, it's THREE weeks from Wed. Sigh. The late Labor Day weekend is throwing everything out of whack!
**Please do not judge me for the following series of photos.** I was honestly taking pictures of my cute man in his pj's, thinking he was doing a good job of maneuvering along the couch and admiring his cuteness - well those pj's, they were a bit long as you can see in the second picture...and well...
Walking along, having fun before bedtime...
...wondering why mommy put me in pj's that were too long, stepping all over the footie's, when all of the sudden...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Uh-Oh! Baby down, baby down!!!! LOL! (There were no children hurt in the making of these pictures.)
Daddy and J before Aggie Coach's Night. J was able to pet Reveille and hang out with Dad.
Big boy fun.
WHAT A MESS! My lovebug is an awesome eater. He's a little too fast, but we're working on that. And boy oh boy, does he love his daddy's spaghetti. He even asked for second's the last time he ate it! We always go straight to the tub after this kind of dinner.
But at least he's happy!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment