As promised, I went to J's swim class with camera in hand. I must admit, it was difficult taking pictures. Not because of the glass between the waiting area and the pool, but because I was so proud of my little man that I had tears in my eyes! The one above was taken not long after the start of class. He was ready to go. It was SO amazing. This kid has never liked water in his face (gets that from me) and now he is swimming.
Now, prepare to be REALLY amazed. I took video at the end of class when the kids get to show their parents what they worked on. The video cuts off pretty quickly, b/c I wanted to jump up and down!!!! GO J!!!! We are soooooo proud of you!!!!
Now, prepare to be REALLY amazed. I took video at the end of class when the kids get to show their parents what they worked on. The video cuts off pretty quickly, b/c I wanted to jump up and down!!!! GO J!!!! We are soooooo proud of you!!!!
2 comments:
kinda made his aunt tear up too! Way to go, Jacob!!!!! So proud of you!
Awww, thanks Aunt Nai for sharing our excitement! I just told him what you wrote and he giggled and said, "cool." Love you!
Post a Comment