My sweet toys, I mean boys. :) They had a GREAT time this year Trick or Treating with their sweet friends. And J's super cool, automatic wings had kids AND parents stopping on the street to comment. Thanks Ghee & Papa!
No fight this time! Once L saw all the other kids in their costumes, he was excited to put his on!!!
I've heard from Aunt C that all of her pictures of L are similar...someone either grabbing or steering our little man around. He was all go for the first 30 minutes or so!
This picture cracked me up! Aren't they full of personality???
The Halloween posse, 2010. Good looking group, especially Mama Snow White!!!
I told my bff that I wished this picture was just a little clear, but it was still EXCELLENT!
Buzz to the Rescue!
Buzz showed me his loot. Too. Much. Candy!
No comment needed. ;)
Proudly showing off our Aggie pumpkin. It was worth the time to see how happy this kid was with it!
Glowing in the dark....ooooooh.









No comments:
Post a Comment