And it's PARTY TIME! As you can see, our little birthday boy was very into his party this year. I have TONS of pictures of him with all kinds of smiles...so much fun to look through! Thanks to everyone who made the trip for our intimate gathering. We kept it small on purpose this year, and I think it made it so much fun for LJ. While we sure missed our cousins and very pregnant Aunt Janai, we thought of them and ate some dirt in their honor!
Aunt Tina makes me laugh. And buys me big blocks, which I LOVE!
I could get used to this. Nana's quilts are the best for snuggling.
Sing to me people! LJ didn't mind the singing, wanted to take the dump truck and cones off the cake, and then...
...wanted nothing to do with it!!! BRING ME OREOS!!!
There we go...oreoes make it ALL better!!! I still want to thank my Ghee, for making my special dairy & egg-free cake. The guests that tried it thought it was pretty darn good for not having those seemingly important ingredients!!!
Trouble on the left (including Jill hiding behind Brady...HA!)...
...and trouble on the right! Oh, who am I kidding? Are these not the prettiest girls you've ever seen?!?
Stacking my blocks, loving my party - this is the life!
Look at my big boy backpack! I wore it for a while as I kept opening presents. It will be perfect for preschool in the fall...or to hold all my new Toy Story presents!
Laughing some more...can't get enough of these pictures.
Take THAT you crazy pinata. After at least two turns by our little party guests, EK finally decapitated the dump truck. That was one tough pinata!What a great day. And it didn't end here. More to come with post-party costume pictures...we had a real-life re-enactment of Toy Story at our house that evening! Thanks goodness my "girls" stole me away for dinner and a movie. Since I get to live it every day, the break was much appreciated. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment