We traveled to Dallas to spend a few fun summer days with Nana & Papa D in July. This is right about the time it started getting super hot! So we beat the heat by visiting the mall, lots of yummy restaurants, and our favorite, the Dallas Aquarium. This was our first visit to the aquarium and I think we all want to go back soon!
Our little guy had no problems feeding the nice birdies. The problem was, he wanted another turn! Fearless!
Papa D "walking" his youngest grandson. Actually, I think LJ walked Papa D...all over that aquarium!!!
I just had to include this picture. My hubby has a knack for catching me in mid-sentence, A LOT. Maybe it's because I talk a little?
Awwww. I love this picture. I won't be able to pick this guy up much longer.
Monkeys looking at animals.
Such a CUTE picture! This waterfall was gorgeous. We took several pics at this location...
Sweet brothers hanging out..............................and mom & dad in a picture ALONE!
Need I say anything?
The funniest thing about this picture is that J was actually scared of these nice folks. LJ, not so much.
The infamous shark tank. This is the view from above, looking down into the shark infested waters and into the tunnel of people below. This was the final resting place for LJ's beloved paci.











2 comments:
Love the one of all four of you! Hard to believe summer is OVER!! Sigh...that's okay. Lots of exciting milestones happening!
Post a Comment