Friday, July 2, 2010

My Baby is TWO!

I am SURE everyone is so tired of hearing me say it...but I CANNOT BELIEVE HE IS TWO!!! Even though Friday was bittersweet, it was a wonderful day, followed by a fabulous weekend, so I have nothing but joy in my heart. Hubby and I are so very blessed, and here is one of the two biggest reasons why...


Our precious son, the morning of his 2nd birthday. Bet you can't guess what he's watching??? Here's a hint: it ends in "2"!


For dinner that night, we celebrated with a candle and some oreos.


We also gave him his sidetable drawer, filled with handy dandy notebooks. As you can tell, he LOVED it. I have it in his room right now, and both yesterday and today, he woke up talking to it. Success!!!!


I absolutely love the look of joy on his face in the photo. Even though I look sweaty, and had been cleaning all day, and shuttling back and forth from our pediatrician downtown at the last minute, I do like how happy I look. I know when I'm older, I won't care that I didn't have make-up on...I'll remember what a great day we had and the look on my lovebug's face when he saw this table for the first time. That will be all that matters.


Well, that and that I love my husband enough to have cropped him out of this picture. Let's just say he wasn't saying "cheese" at this moment!!!

No comments: