Monday, September 20, 2010

Nature Hike

We went on a search for animal tracks today. Luckily, we have a neat little preserve right around the corner from our house. We had never taken the boys there, but after the fun we had today, I have a feeling we'll be going back soon!

What sweet boys. They had a ball on our hike!

Hmmm, now where are some tracks???

A-HA! Thanks to the recent rain, the paths were still a bit soft and muddy and we found some AWESOME deer tracks!

"Brother, can we please go back to the playground now?" (You may not be able to tell, but LJ is pointing back...in the direction of the playground.)

Reward for successful track hunting!

I couldn't resist. This child oozes happiness sometimes. It's contagious! Just ask his Aunt Cat who got multiple hugs today when we stopped by her house - and after she went back inside, he was heading back for another. ;)

1 comment:

C. said...

Awww, I remember taking J and EK to the park right down the street for their two-year pictures. Too fast!!! Look how sweet these big boys are!