Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas with the Ags

It has become a tradition to spend Christmas evening with our dear friends, the Birds. What a blessing this family has been to us. Our kids love each other. I mean, really love and care about each other. Even though their oldest princess and our youngest prince are 7 years apart in age, they all get along so well and I know it's because they understand how much their parents care about each other.

This year, because of the fantastic season in football by our alma mater, we choose our theme for Christmas dinner to be the Aggie bowl game. (It also made it easy on us adults as far as meal planning goes!) After visiting a few foreign locations in years past, we decided to keep it close to home this year. And just relax and enjoy the good friends that God has blessed us with. 

1 comment:

C. said...

Awwww - right back at ya, sister. I love this picture, too. God knew what he was doing when he brought us together at the College of Architecture ALL those years ago. What a ride it's been, and I can think of no one we'd rather make this journey with than you. Love you, my sweet friend.