My little guys did not wake us up very early this year. But, as soon as they were awake and realized it was Christmas morning, downstairs we went!
Maroon Aggie Football pants! Just what he wanted!
Santa brought LJ the coolest pack of Piston Cup cars. I love this picture. I can still hear him screaming, "CARS!" as he realized what it is.
Our little man had the unwrapping gifts thing mastered by this point. His third and final present from Santa - a BUZZ! This kid was in heaven!
We forgot to do stockings first, hence why Buzz is in this picture.
The best gift that his dad and mom gave him - costumes! Spiderman and Iron Man. (HINT: shop the after Halloween sales. I promise it will be the least expensive present you buy!) LJ got Superman, but at his age, is not quite as big of a fan of dressing up as his big brother is.
I found a SkippyJon Jones puppet at ACA for J. We've been reading the Skippyjon books ever since Ghee bought him his first one when we was 2 or 3. They are awesome. Very imaginative and encourage readers to use different voices.
Talking to Mack. :) Don't know if you can see, but he has snot dripping out as he is talking. We have SOOOO many pictures like this from the few days before and after Christmas. Little guy was sick and not until the morning after Christmas would we know he had a double ear infection and needed his inhaler!
Who do you think was most excited that J got this present??? I should've bought my hubby a matching one!









1 comment:
LMAO - Jody's baby blue pants are awesome! ;)
Post a Comment