My boys were SO excited when we arrived at Aunt Janai's house the evening of Dec. 26th. Our oldest especially, because when Daddy had to take little brother to the doctor that morning before we left town, he was afraid we weren't going to be able to go! Poor thing - we've had to cancel the same trip due to LJ getting sick after Henley was born so I couldn't blame him for worrying! Luckily, the doctor was comfortable with LJ making the trip, and after getting our prescriptions filled, we hit the road.
The best picture I took of the boys. Not terrible considering three of them are only 2 years old!
This guy was in his baby cousin's face most of the time we were there. Can't blame him, it sure is a cute face!!! She didn't seem to mind. He made her smile a lot.
A sweet picture of Miss Henley's pretty face.
J gets the present he has been waiting for all night - a REAL Dallas Cowboys football jersey. Can you tell he likes football???
So, this is the last picture we took in Midland, I am ashamed to admit. My sweet sister-in-law took some super cute pictures, thank goodness! As my hubby was snapping this picture, I could literally feel myself getting sick (you know the feeling, throat on fire, can barely swallow, head pounding, getting flushed...ugh). When we got back to the hotel, I took some meds, went to bed, and slept for maybe an hour. Fever, sinus pain, and misery were waiting for me as I got out of bed, and cut our trip short. I'm sure I didn't make any sense that day before we left for home, but at least we spent a few more hours together so our boys could play some more. They have so much fun playing together!




No comments:
Post a Comment