Today, my heart is full of love as I think about how much joy he has added to our lives. It's true what they say - until you actually become a parent, you just never can understand that unconditional love a parent has for a child. What a blessing J has been to us - he is a tender, sweet, caring, silly, smart and loving little boy. He has a great sense of humor and wow, what a vocabulary this kid has...just the other day he told me something I did was a little "peculiar" (heh...no surprise there). He also has pretty great manners for a preschooler and I love when people look at him in surprise after he says "thank you" or "please" to them without any prodding from me. What a special little guy he is, and I still thank God every day for him. Yes, even on those days when his listening ears don't seem to be working and he keeps asking me what is making me so grumpy. Even THEN, I'm still thankful for him.
Here is JWM when he was about 10 days old -
And here is the birthday boy surrounded by his cousins (almost all of those kiddos are family) and a couple of friends at his bowling birthday party -
No comments:
Post a Comment