Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tree Trimming

I love that J is completely and totally into the spirit of Christmas. He loves Santa, he loves Christmas decorations, he loves hearing the story of baby Jesus - he loves all there is to Christmas. It makes it SO much fun to get out decorations when you have a little helper. My hubby keeps reminding me that since he IS a boy, there will come a day when he might not want to help decorate the tree or sing Christmas carols with his mom. So I'm relishing it while it lasts.

The pictures from this year's tree trimming at the McD Casa will bring a smile to my face many years from now. He found something of his daddy's that he decided he HAD to wear while hanging ornaments. I love his silliness.



L also enjoyed the silliness. I'm sure he's thinking that he can't wait to get his hands on these decorations next year.


2 comments:

C. said...

That's awesome! Love your little dude in his goggles. Maybe he'll start a new trend...

TheSartors said...

How funny! Love the pics!