As I said in my last post, yesterday was L's 5 month birthday. I cannot believe another month has already come and gone. And with it, has come one MAJOR milestone. L is sleeping 9-10 hours at night now!
WOOHOO! We are going on day 9 (yes, I know exactly how many days I've gotten some great sleep) and I am L-O-V-I-N-G it. Well, except for the past two nights, but that wasn't L waking me up.
He is eating his rice cereal like a champ for dinner, and we will start fruits and veggies in the next week or so. He is attempting to try to sit, but of course, that lasts for a couple of seconds and then he starts to topple over. It will happen sooner than I want it to. I think he wants to be up and playing with his big brother in the worst way.
Here is our big boy at five months -

Look mom, I can sit on my own...

...until I start to lean too hard in one direction...

...then I end up on my face. :)
2 comments:
How cute!!! Those are hilarious! I can't believe he is 5 months already! Glad he's sleeping through the night!
Love it, love it, love it!
Post a Comment