
I promised more pictures from J's Valentine's Day party at preschool. It was a fun party - the
kids took turns handing out their valentine's to each other. I even got some video of J dancing (they made up a song...I'll try to upload it later). Until then, enjoy these party pics!
Having a good time getting valentine's...

J's lunch for the day. He thought it was cool that I put a heart-shaped sandwich in his lunch. Having kids actually makes me like Valentine's Day again (for those of you that are unaware, my V-Day's were typically cursed by sickness, injury or just plain bad luck until
JMcD and I had the boys. I swore it off until J was born - now we focus on them!)

J with Ms. Tish. Remember how I posted that this was her last year to teach at preschool? Well, I found out that she is going back to her first career - being an accountant! I was stunned to learn that this loving, creative, OUTGOING woman is an accountant by trade. Not that accountants can't be loving people, it's just an odd career jump. Anyway, we're going to MISS HER SO MUCH!
Hmmm, wonder who that is sitting next to J?
lol They were making "bug" cupcakes for V-Day (since they are the bug class). J made a spider.

Here's his masterpiece. I think before it was all said and done, there was a cube of cheese on top too.
Ewwww.
1 comment:
Alright, alright...can't condone J's behavior with the "other" toddler (on EK's behalf, of course), BUT love the pics. I especially love the one of all four of you!
Post a Comment