Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our Seven Month Old Lovebug


Another month has come and gone, and L turned seven months old on Monday. He continues to be such a happy baby...except when those toothies start to come through. Poor lil' guy :( I think it's happening again. At least I know what to expect this time around.

Back to the happy times. L is still full of giggles and grins. When his tickle box gets wound up, watch out. No way you won't be able to smile around him. Now that L is out of the infant carseat and in his big, convertible carseat, he can see his big brother better in the car. This has led to much laughter and snorting...yes, snorting...during our car trips now. Today, as we were heading to my Mom2Mom class at church, the two of them couldn't stop laughing. It's such a sweet, sweet sound.

Speaking of sounds, L is really "talking" and making so many different sounds - I just know any day he is going to bust out with a "dada" or "mama". He is already saying "ma" and in fact, was screaming "Maaaaaa" from his crib a couple of days ago. It was clear he was wondering what was taking me so long. lol! He is also rolling all over the place, and I have now caught him trying to get out of his bumbo seat! Luckily, his little thighs are so chunky it would almost be impossible for that to happen. :)

I think I might have already mentioned this, but he is also starting to give out some super-sweet kisses. If you are one of the lucky few to have received some of these kisses, you know how they melt you. He takes his chubby little hands and puts them on either side of your face and oh-so-gently nuzzles your cheek with his mouth wide open. They can get a little slobbery, but mostly they're just sweet. And who wouldn't want a kiss from a little boy this cute?


I think his rolls can double as muscles, don't you? I was so happy we had a weird, hot day last week so he could wear this outfit. A hand-me-down from J...one of my favs.

1 comment:

Janai Rogers said...

pretty stinkin' cute! We miss you guys. Hope to see you soon! Kisses from the Rogers