I am pretty sure that one day our two sweet boys will be at odds with one another, and they may even (gasp!) fight. Until that day comes, I will snap as many pictures like this as possible. I just happened to be near a camera as L was huggin' and kissin' on his big brother.
Some days I can't believe how blessed we are - actually, most days. As they both get older, our family time is becoming more precious and FUN! Who could have predicted that I, the original barbie girl herself, would have so much fun playing with cars, footballs, legos and aliens? Of course, it helps that I have nieces and Goddaughters to escape and play dress up with! lol
2 comments:
How cute are they - seriously?! ;)
There is no reason to think that they can't continue this relationship (with only occasional squabbles). One thing that always made me so proud of you and Tina was that you got along so well most of the time. Just let them be themselves and look for the positive qualities in each....you know me...thanks to your Pa-Pa and Grams....all must be as equal as possible...that equals a no resentment atmosphere for all to be successful and happy!
Post a Comment