Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hammin' It Up

I decided to take a few pictures of L this week the day he hit 19 months. He was in RARE form. As you can see below.
He has had a mini-language explosion. I say mini b/c they aren't really words anyone can understand, other than mommy. But boy, he's really started jabbering and at least trying to say things. And yesterday, he busted out with "Dona" for Donald Du*k. He still calls Go0fy "Dada" though. Wonder why....

Laughing more at himself than me.

Silly goober. He thinks falling is funny. It is on the couch. Not so much when he does it elsewhere.

I have to say, he is pretty funny. I joked with my mom that I didn't know how she was able to stand having a kid as cute as this when I was little. ;)

Some of his new favorite things - sports balls and running from me when I try to take his picture (or in this case, at me). We are practicing throwing and catching, and I must say, he is starting to get the hang of it. The first time he caught the little football by himself, we both froze, then started laughing. I think it shocked both of us!!!

1 comment:

Ghee said...

He does look like you ...except you were a "light weight" and had so much hair that you looked much older than your actual age. It seems his looks aren't the only similarity to his Mommy....that little strong-willed personality is there is well. I am sure he will show us the little entertainer in him very soon...can't believe he is 19 months! The fun begins!!!