Today is my darlin' husband's birthday. I know that all I have to do to make him happy on this special day is take him to Freebird's. So today, Baby L and I met the birthday boy at the Grand Opening of a brand new location, just about 15 minutes from our house. How cool is that? An easily accessible, brand new Freebird's that opened on JMcD's birthday???!!! Not to mention, they had a "practice" run on Tuesday, which we found out about, and got FREE birds that day. Twice in one week for the price of one - SCORE! This marks the 12th year in a row that we have eaten at Freebird's on his ACTUAL birthday. It's become a very important tradition in our family, and one that is much easier to accommodate with so many locations so close by now.I love you, Husband. Thank you for loving your boys more than I thought possible, and for loving me even more than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment