Friday, July 18, 2008

First Bath

L was able to take his first "real" bath on Thursday evening. Very exciting. We decided to bathe both boys together to save some time, and it ended up being lots of fun. J was excited to help out with L's bath. And L wasn't sure about any of it - but barely cried so that was a good thing!

The last picture shows how L's hair curls when wet. We are curious to see if it will keep the curls as he gets older. J's hair is more of a frizzy curl...which is why we keep it so short. :P





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Kathy...that is some curly hair! It looks kind of reddish too..or is that just the camera? Cute pic of Jacob too!

KMcD said...

I think it's just the lighting with J's red shirt behind. When his hair is dry it looks more blond than anything else. :)

It really is curly when it's wet. I know that can change but as it gets longer I'm anxious to see what it does!