I think that "maybe" L was suffering from his first cold last week, but "maybe not." He got better and now the sniffles are back. In my EXPERT opinion I think it's all the crap in the air. I know, I know - according to the docs L is way too young to have allergies. So is it just a coincidence then that he is sneezing and has a stuffy nose when certain allergens are at their highest? (I think mold is super high right now, and it really bothers his big brother too.) J has suffered with allergies from a young age as well, and it doesn't help that we live in one of the worst places in the U.S. for allergies. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...
I also have lots of fun pictures from the first few days of L's life. Here is one of my favorites - L asleep on the floor with his two cousins - so peaceful.

I also have lots of fun pictures from the first few days of L's life. Here is one of my favorites - L asleep on the floor with his two cousins - so peaceful.

2 comments:
my girlfriend told me sometimes when they're conjested it has to do with reflux? i don't know, just a thought?
Ahhh, don't say that word!!!! :)
After dealing with J's reflux, I PRAY L does not have it, but it has been at the back of my mind. Right now, he doesn't have many of the other classic symptoms - knock on wood. J spit up WAY more at this point and was lots fussier. But L is beginning to have the 6-9 p.m. fussy period lately, so we'll see.
That baby medicine J had to take smelled so yucky. I'm hoping it's simply a stuffy nose!
Post a Comment