Here is a picture from last Sunday, as we were getting everyone ready. Hubby and I didn't have enough brain power to think to take a picture of the boys AFTER they were both dressed and ready. As you can see, L is in his cute froggie outfit, but J is still in his power rangers pj's! Anyway, it's a cute shot. What do you think is going through L's mind? :)
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Going to Church
Last Sunday (not today), we took L to church for the first time. He did great for the first 20 or so minutes. Then I spent the rest of the time in the nursing/cry room. He wanted to eat - then cry - then eat - then cry. This was because the cry room was FULL of babies, and every time another baby cried, L thought he needed to cry out of sympathy. Finally, I took him back to the nursery and found an empty room. Whew! I forgot how exhausting it can be to take a newborn out if it's time to eat (it should get easier on mommy though...my Hooter Hider came in the mail yesterday. This will keep me and L covered during nursing, while allowing my hands to be free. Yes, I will post pictures later!!!!) Today, L and I are at home, mostly because he had a really rough day yesterday (tummy issues), and we are both exhausted today. Daddy took J though...he really loves church and his class so we hate for him to miss it b/c of us!
Here is a picture from last Sunday, as we were getting everyone ready. Hubby and I didn't have enough brain power to think to take a picture of the boys AFTER they were both dressed and ready. As you can see, L is in his cute froggie outfit, but J is still in his power rangers pj's! Anyway, it's a cute shot. What do you think is going through L's mind? :)
Here is a picture from last Sunday, as we were getting everyone ready. Hubby and I didn't have enough brain power to think to take a picture of the boys AFTER they were both dressed and ready. As you can see, L is in his cute froggie outfit, but J is still in his power rangers pj's! Anyway, it's a cute shot. What do you think is going through L's mind? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment