Well, my baby is trying to earn brownie points with his mama. Last night, he slept from 9:45 p.m. to just before 3 a.m.!!!!
WooHoo! Didn't I just say I was anxiously waiting to get longer stretches of sleep at night? Of course, this could have something to do with him getting a shot yesterday at his doc's visit, but I'm praying not. I'm hoping it's b/c he is getting bigger and able to go longer periods b/t feedings at night...we shall see.
We'll be out of pocket this week. We have some exciting things going on this week...until then, here is where we were when the boys got all dressed up on Saturday. There was a family death on my dad's side (my great-uncle). We didn't dare take the boys to the funeral, but we did drive about an hour south to meet my Nana, Uncle B and his girls, D and M for lunch. Here's a family picture -

And me & L with his Great-Nana -

No comments:
Post a Comment