Monday, August 25, 2008

Procrastination & a Giggle

I promise I don't sit around and just stare at L all day. I do actually DO things throughout the day. But I must admit, this morning, he was in such a good mood, I couldn't help it. I had tons of laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc to to do, but all I could do was play MarioKart with J and watch L coo and smile this morning. Sigh - tough life huh? :)

Well, my procrastination (and lucky timing) paid off. I got the cutest video of L! He was talking and smiling so I grabbed my camera and surprise, actually got something on video. He sort of half-sneezed and it sounded so funny to me. Apparently, he thought it was funny too because he gave me a short little giggle. Enjoy!



And here's another cute shot of the boys together. J wanted to "play" with L last week so he joined in the fun of the baby's activity gym. Now you understand why I just want to spend all my time with them instead of doing laundry. Well, most days! :0

1 comment:

TheSartors said...

How sweet! He is too cute. J is getting so big!