Today is the 10th Anniversary of one of the happiest days of my life. Thinking about it, I have to say it was THE happiest day of my life, because without it, I could not have had my other two happiest days - the birth of our sons. Of course, I am talking about the day JMcD and I were married.
Hubby & I often look at each other and out loud, wonder how we were so lucky to find each other. We were friends for a long time before we went out on a date, and even after the first couple of dates, I remember thinking, "Oh, he's just a friend. I'm sure this won't go anywhere." LOL! One month later, we were both head over heels and KNEW we were meant to be together. We are so similar in so many ways - our faith in God, our beliefs about family and raising our children, our goals for the future. We've actually had someone tell us that we sound like we were matched up through one of those dating services!!!!
So here's to you, my sweet husband. Our lives are crazier than ever, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Thank you for 10 wonderful, crazy, sometimes insane years. I think this simple statement sums us up pretty perfectly -
Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- Emily Bronte
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you've been tagged
Post a Comment