Here is L in his Jumparoo!
This is during one of his happy moments this past week. The teething has not been easy for him. I don't remember it ever being this bad for J. It seems like J would just start to teeth, be fusy for a day or two, then the tooth popped through and all was well. Poor L - these teeth have just taken their time coming through. That darn bottom right tooth - I think all of the top part of it is through now, but it's been working it's way out for over a week now! I feel so bad for him. All I can do is hug and kiss him when he cries. I wish I could take the pain away. Here is a picture of him from last week when they were just starting to pop through. The left one is easier to see here in this picture. That's about how the right one looks now.
1 comment:
Have you tried the teething tablets. They're all natural and seemed to work on L's cousins.
Post a Comment