Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Six Month Photo Shoot & Well-Check

My littlest dude has has a busy couple of days. Yesterday, we visited Ms. Robin for his 6 month pictures. I cannot WAIT to see all of what she took based on the first picture she let me peek at - aren't those peepers to die for?


She also took a picture of a very sweet and momentous event between L and his big brother. As soon as I get the proofs and get a picture to share, I'll fill you in on this sweet story of brotherly love.

Today, L has his well-check and my suspicions were confirmed. My chunky monkey now weighs 20 lbs. Actually, 20 lbs 2 ozs to be exact! He is 27 1/4 inches long and is topping the growth charts in every area. Except this time around, the fact that he weighs so much does not have me worried or concerned. He is following his big brother's lead ounce for ounce so I know he's not destined for to be ginormous for long!!!! :) J actually went to the doctor with us today as he's been under the weather. Dr. H said it's mostly severe allergies, coupled with a virus. He ended up being a big help and sang to L while he got his shots. Even though L still cried, I do think it helped distract him a little bit more than usual. What J doesn't know is that he has to do the same thing next week at his 4 year well-check! Yikes, that one will not be fun. I'm sure that trip will give me LOTS to blog about...

2 comments:

The Flanigan's said...

Such a sweet picture Kathy...he has such beautiful eyes! I can't believe how much he has grown! He is catching up with Brady!

C. said...

Robin DID get some breathtaking pics of this precious baby boy. I have to say, though, this subject doesn't need a lot of enhancement to look too cute for words...just like his big bro. ;)