It was awesome that he wore it the morning after the Longhorns won their bowl game. It's always good to remind those teasips around us that we are still Aggies. Especially his teacher. She is always asking him, "Don't you want to be a longhorn?" To which he ALWAYS replies, "But I'm an Aggie. Gig 'em Ms. Tish!" Well, when I picked him up from school on Tuesday afternoon, Tish told me the very first thing he said to her was something like this - "Ms. Tish, look at my new jacket. You know, I'm an Aggie, but I am so happy that Colt McCoy won last night." She thought it was incredibly sweet and we did too. Even my aggie-to-the-corp (get it? lol) hubby couldn't help but smile.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Sweet Lil' Aggie
J was so excited to get back to school on Tuesday. He missed his friends, his teacher and all the fun they have together. He was also very excited that it was cold enough to wear his new Aggie jacket that his Aunt J and Uncle T gave him for Christmas. It's reversible, which he thinks is so amazing. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lookin good mr. J man!
Post a Comment